Every week, you withdraw one pearl from the vase. But what do you do with it afterwards?
Here are a few ideas:
- Drop them into the Life Pearls’ eco-friendly display box for safe-keeping. When your child has a child of his own, you can give him the pearls of his childhood.
- Make some fun DYI Jewelry, by drilling a hole in each pearl.
- Embellish an old picture frame
- Place the withdrawn pearls in a flower vase, to add a special touch to a bouquet.
- Place as many as you can in a frame (behind the glass, where you would normally put the picture), and hang it up for an elegant decoration.
- Create custom coasters, by gluing the withdrawn pearls to a wooden tile. You can place a small sheet of clear plastic of glass on top of it for more stability.
- Embellish a chest of drawers or a bookshelf by gluing the withdrawn pearls around the edges, in the corners, or in whichever way you would like.
- Create a stylish hair accessory by gluing them to a bobby-pin.
- Fill a jar with them, and use them to support paintbrushes, pens or makeup brushes so that they stand upright.
- Melt them in the over for a homemade sun-catcher or plate.
- Create unique Christmas decorations, by putting the pearls into a glass ornament. You can also hot glue them to the outside of the ornament and hang it by a big red ribbon.
What do you do with your withdrawn pearls? We would love to know!
Send us your ideas here.